mercredi 8 octobre 2008

Hello everybody! My name's Mohamed Ali Almaoutouk





I am from Morroco(tetouan)

Iam 19 years old



Today's topic is my introduction
I

gonna talk about what I like and I dislike

First,Ireally like "Enrique iglecias' songs" for example 'hero'-'do you know'-'


somebody's me'.........

I have bought almost all of his albums,because when I listen to some Enrique


iglecias'songs I feel

very happy,so you should listen to his songs



On another hand,my hobbies are : Driving-swimming-reading-play football

The best thinng in my hobbies is driving because when i was child,I like to
drive the cars and motocycles,i was very lucky because I did 5 accident and
I didn't die,I really like the motorcycle especialy R1
Finally,I will concluse this trip by telling you wich major I chose and why
I chose business administration because my grand fateher and my father are bussines man
too,so i want to be a manager to manager my father's copany and then I want to have my own
company
the people I prefer to work with him are helpfull men

Aucun commentaire: