mercredi 15 octobre 2008

week 4:Task 2

Researchers developing genetic test for colon cancer

http://www.king5.com/health/cancer/stories//NW_093008HEB_colon_cancer_testing_LJ.c945cea

This topic talk about cancer.do you know some information about cancer?

it's really dangerous and it can kill you

please read some information about it to avoid what can push you to have a cancer

"If people knew they would later have cancer, they could prevent themselves from having it,"

It is our hope that we'll be able to offer early screening to the individuals that are at risk so that

we can prevent disease from developing

exemple for a women have a cancer

By the time Myra Wiggonton learned she had colon cancer in 2005, it had spread to her liver.

Her family helped her survive.
"
My family stayed with me twenty-four hours a day, and my husband sat with me every night

and held my hand till I went to sleep," said Wiggonton

Aucun commentaire: